From "Thomas Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Log4j.properties
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 07:04:15 GMT
Tomcat will assign an individual classloader for each web application, hence
they can use separate log4j configurations (even different versions!).

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.