From "Thomas Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Writing a filter
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:31:01 GMT
>From PropertyConfigurator javadoc:

"The PropertyConfigurator does not handle the advanced configuration
features supported by the DOMConfigurator such as support for Filters,
custom ErrorHandlers, nested appenders such as the AsyncAppender, etc."

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.