From "Thomas Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Multiple Log4J instances in one VM
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 07:21:40 GMT

Yes - different classloaders can utilize different log4j libraries and
configurations.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.