From "Thomas Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: trace for inner classes
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:44:13 GMT
 | I expect that MainClass$SubClass has the appender A4. But it's
 | not, if I well
 | understand, it's because MainClass$SubClass is not a subcategory of
 | MainClass, the Good Name should be MainClass.SubClass.
 |
 | Is there an easy way to obtain what I excpect ?

What about doing

	Logger.getLogger( getClass().getName().replace( '$', '.' ) )

for inner classes?

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.