From Luc_B...@circuitcity.com
Subject Re: Log4J book (considering buying but want feedback as to EJB/NDC coverage)
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:32:21 GMT

I have the current revision off Flashline in PDF and looked for EJB
references when I saw your email.  There is nothing pragmatic for EJBs
related to Log4J other than the repetetive mention of the restrictions EJB
standards put on logging (final).

It's got some good stuff on filters and some good XML format examples
(sweet Cover..), but it is still DEFINITELY a work in progress.  Chapters
empty, place holders etc...

Luc

ryan.cuprak@kodak.com on 08/06/2002 11:23:57 AM

Please respond to "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>