From ryan.cup...@kodak.com
Subject Log4j and EJB integration
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:39:19 GMT
Hello,

Just curious how one "uses" log4j within EJBs. I searched the list archive
and I saw that it was recommended one store a logger in jndi upon startup.
I was thinking of adding a MBean which would read/configure the logging
and add it to jndi (been reading up on JMX this morning). Would this be
the proper way to do it and how portable of a solution is this? Would my
app be portable/compliant with Oracle, and Weblogic (using Jboss now)?

(I'll post my MBean code when I get it working)
Thanks,
 Ryan