From veton.kosov...@belgacom.be
Subject Log4J 1.2.7
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:03:50 GMT
Hi,

I would like to understand why since Log4J 1.2.7 "you" discourage people to subclass the Logger
class?
What about the following document http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/deepExtension.html
which explain how to systematically extend log4J?

What should I do if I want to log more "levels" than the one provided by Log4J?

Cheers,
Veton.

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."