From "Shaw, Chris" <Chris.S...@ecb.int>
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:58:04 GMT
Hi,

My EJB application has a requirement to log all changes to data - so I use
Log4j (1.2.6) to do this (and use XMLLayout).

In addition to the physical log files, I need to provide on-line auditting
information...so I need to present these files as viewable through the same
browser/application that is already logging the info.

Is there something already in Log4j that can let me do this?

I have seen some things listed at the following URL,
http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/docs/download.html ,
but they seem to be command line applications, and I need a web-based
application to present this information to an unknown number of potential
users.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Chris
-=-=-=

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.