From "Cakalic, James" <James.Caka...@Maritz.com>
Subject RE: ConsoleAppender and System.{out,err}.println
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:57:43 GMT

Of course, ultimately, you'll want to replace all the System.out calls :-)

Best regards,
Jim Cakalic

-----Original Message-----
From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:ceki@qos.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:16 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: ConsoleAppender and System.{out,err}.println

AFAIK, System.out.println is synchronized.

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data
or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.  Thank you.