From SimonJi...@Lifeisgreat.com.sg
Subject Some question
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:54:25 GMT

Hi Dear Log4j experts,

Could you pls help me in following 3 questions about LOG4J?
1. How to use DataSource to Log info into database?
2. When I log info into a database, can I use a stored procedure in
database to log, not SQL statement?
3. How to use multi-thread in logging?

Thank you very much!
Simon

Don't Miss Out On What's NEW!
Choice Investment - Safer, Better Return Always

3.5% p.a. Return Compounded Over 5 Years !
+ 100% Capital Guaranteed !
+ 125% Insurance Cover  !

You can tap on the benefits of Choice Investment with minimum investment of
$8,000 using cash, CPF Ordinary Account or Supplementary Retirement Scheme
(SRS)!

To find out more about Choice Investment, log onto
http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/NASApp/lifeisgreat/pub/company/product/choiceinvestment/choiceinvestment.html

Sign up early to increase your chances to win the world's most prestigious
timepiece!
Log on to find out about 'The Great Times' Lucky Draw:
http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg/NASApp/lifeisgreat/pub/company/contest/luckydraw.jsp

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION :
The email is only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is
addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If
you, the reader of this email are not the intended recipient, any
distribution, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
sender immediately by return email and delete this email. Thank you. Please
visit our website at http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg.