From Heinrich Götzger <goetz...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Wiki was FAQ/Examples
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:25:12 GMT
On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Joel Rees wrote:

>> It was just an idea.
>
>I think it's not a bad idea, but, like all good ideas, it needs a
>sponsor to see it through from idea to implementation. You wouldn't be
>willing to volunteer, would you?

Well, that's why I thought about posting this proposal for a day.
Actualy I'm managing an open source webserver already and then I have
pretty much project work to do as well. (Like we all, I guess)
So I'm sorry that I can't volunteer.

>And what would you suggest about the graffiti?
What's the purpose of Graffiti? And what's the difference to Wiki?

regards

Heinrich