From "Clive Beavis" <cbea...@naniqsystems.com>
Subject log4j.dtd not found ?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:05:55 GMT
I have a weblogic 7 application making extensive use of Log4j (1.2.6). I am
attempting to convert the configuration properties file over to XML

I have done this and it works, including finding the log4j.dtd.  however
during initialization I still get the message

"log4j:ERROR Could not find [log4j.dtd]. Used
[sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@2c3c08] class loader in the search."

I know some part of the initialization is finding it because my
configuration is set up and runs correctly.

Does anyone know where it is expecting to find this second copy of
log4j.dtd, and if/why two separate location are necessary.

I have tried all the usual/obvious places I think.

Thanks

Clive Beavis

650 464 2604