From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Problem with Gump on 23/11
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:15:28 GMT

Vincent,

Thank you for letting us know. I seems that the "jakarta-site2" property
was not set in the failed gump run.
It is usually set as jakarta-site2=../jakarta-site2 in the build.properties
file. Up until now, gump was able to successfully deal with this issue. I
do not see how the recent changes in the log4j build.xml file could result
in the outcome you mention. Could it be due to Sam's recent changes in gump
related to log4j?

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793