From Daniel.Han...@smed.com
Subject Re: %P and %H addition to PatternLayout
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 16:04:25 GMT

I'd love for this to be addressed. I don't want this message to be quietly
ignored, so... bump.

These are required in my work. If we don't do this, then I'll have to hack
it up myself. However, I believe Java doesn't provide a means to get a pid.
I'm not sure if this is true, but it would throw a wrench in this.

Does anyone know if these can be done? Or if the developers want this to be
done? Cuz a patch is trivial if Java provides the functions.

dan

Mike Schilli <mschilli1@aol.com> on 11/07/2002 09:34:43 PM

Please respond to "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>