From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Full documentation of attributes
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:43:04 GMT
At 14:21 27.01.2003 +0200, you wrote:
>plz can u be more specific, I already saw this & read nearly all of it
>except the complete manual, I want more details

Question:

Is there any full documentation of attributes for appenders, and how
they are written in files as properties & xml?

Answer:

It's all fully documented in the Javadoc. All the Appenders have
getter/setter methods for its attributes. eg. FileAppender has a
setFile(...) method, which means that there is a File attribute that
can be configured.

If the above is not enough, then the complete manual lists and
explains the options of many (but not all) appenders.

--
Ceki