From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Really Newbie Problem
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 04:11:39 GMT
Log4j.jar "could" have been in another lib directory already.
common\lib
shared\lib

That's why, or it could have been in the CLASSPATH environment variable.

Nicholas Orr

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie [mailto:lormee2001@yahoo.com.sg]
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2003 1:54 PM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: Really Newbie Problem

Oh. I should have spent more time on my reading up! But no mention of this
was made in my study guide... Darn... Thanks for the info!

But if it works on other PCs, including my desktop, without the jar files in
the WEB-INF/lib folder, why shouldn't it work on my laptop? The OS is the
same and the software versions for implementing the application are all
identical! Except that my laptop has WinXP SP1 installed...