From "Ferenc Toth" <ft...@eu.infobal.com>
Subject RE: Multiple appenders with differing levels?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:10:47 GMT
Use attached example as a starting point. "debug" gets all logs, while
"normal" gets only INFO and higher. Refer to the javadoc of the filters
for more information. But for your problem you don't need any more
complex solution.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:07:56 +0100, Hazejager, S. - SPLXE wrote:

>Yes, that is what I was thinking about. Is there any documentation regarding
>filters? I looked through the Javadoc, but that was not very enlightening...
>
>Sven

e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail
or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related
to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees
shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments,
nor responsible for any delay in receipt.