From "Ebersole, Steven" <steven.ebers...@vignette.com>
Subject RE: Logging file problem
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:10:34 GMT
Not sure what you mean by "tnEnv is set from the properties file" and "the
properties file is invoked at startup".  Property files cannot be "invoked"
per-se, but can be read/loaded.  But that does not automatically make them
available to other classes.  The property in which you are interested in
using in your log4j config file must exist in the JVM properties (by using
either System.setProperty() or -D option at startup).

Also, make certain that you really want that initial '/' char...

HTH