From Erik Price <epr...@ptc.com>
Subject thanks
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:01:13 GMT
Hi,

As someone who has made quite a bit of use of print statements to track
execution through code, and then hates to go back and remove those print
statements, I just want to say thanks to those who have developed log4j
and added it to the Jakarta project so that others (me) can make use of
it.  This is probably the single most useful utility I've ever used in
Java programming.  Especially for situations that make it hard to track
execution through print statements, like servlet containers. ;)

Erik
wishes he had started using this earlier