From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Priority.getAllPossiblePriorities() bug reported yet?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:30:47 GMT

David,

As Yoav said, the method Priority.getAllPossiblePriorities() is likely to
disappear some time in the future. Moreover, if you look closely in the
code of Priority.java class, you will see that all the static "priorities"
are actually of type Level. Does this help?

       http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp