From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Priority.getAllPossiblePriorities() bug reported yet?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:34:23 GMT

Howdy,
I couldn't find such a bug in Bugzilla, so feel free to enter it if you
want ;)  (Of course, even I did find something you could still feel free
to enter another ;))

However, I would point out the method javadoc says it will return an
array of Level objects.  So I disagree with your interpretation of the
bug.  A possible fix might be
Priority[] getAllPossiblePriorities() {
  Return new Level[] {Level.FATAL, ...};
}

And regardless, I would caution you not to rely on this method as I
doubt it'll be around in log4j 1.3.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics