From "Amandeep Midha" <Amandeep.Mi...@itsprojects.com>
Subject RE: About Data Conversion Pattern
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:27:57 GMT

yeah...but I dont want to use this for my message. I want log4j to do it

is that possible?

best regards,
Amandeep

Amandeep Midha (CHARMIE)
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
No. 17, South End Road,
Basavangudi
Bangalore - 560 004. India
TEL : 91-80-6657180 EXT: 2116
FAX: 91-80-6655755

                    "Shapira,

                    Yoav"                To:     "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <Yoav.Shapira@       cc:

                    mpi.com>             Subject:     RE: About Data Conversion Pattern

                    04/02/2003

                    07:24 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Log4J

                    Users List"

Howdy,
By "current time millseconds" do you mean the output of
System.currentTimeMillis(), i.e. the number of ms since 1/1/1970?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
and notify the sender.  Thank you.