From "wleana" <wle...@yahoo.com>
Subject configure programmatically if properties not found, how to?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:48:32 GMT
Hi,

I want to have a duplicate configuration programed into source code
to cover the situation when the properties file is not found.
Wondering how to do it since I am not calling
PropertyConfiguration.configure() explicitly in the code. Then how do
I know if it succeeds or fails?  So maybe I should make that call
explicitly? But if I do that, seems that I need to pass in the
string "log4j.properties" directly to it?  And also, since the
PropertyConfiguation.configure(String configFileName) returns void,
how can I know if it has found the file or not?

thanks,-wleana