From "Joerg Eggink" <egg...@access-sys-eu.com>
Subject RE: Get line number but using a wrapper class
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:26:57 GMT
Dear Steven and all

Thanks for the reply.
I tried and follow the examples in the mailing list.

Now I have a strange problem.
If have two web applications which are using SAME wrapper class.
One can display method name and line number correct and the second shows
method name and a question mark for the line number.

Webapp | method name | line number
1		ok		ok
2		ok		?

Currently I cannot see any different in the two web applications.
Just one is compiled with make and the other is compiled with ant.
But I'm not sure if this is the reason.

If someone has a similar problem any information is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Joerg