From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: A possible BUG? Logger vs category tag in xml (DOMConfigurator)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:44:18 GMT

This subject has been discussed many times in the past. Please refer
to the archives.

No, it is not a bug. Subclassing logger class is discouraged. Consequently,
the logger tag does not allow for a class attribute. However, you can
get around this by various means which I am not going to disclose here
as the means are deprecated, discouraged or both.

I recommend wrapping instead of sub-classing.

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp