From "shiladitya" <shiladitya.gh...@nucleussoftware.com>
Subject Class Def Not Found
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 07:13:45 GMT
Hi All,

First time user for log4j.I am trying to incorporate the log4j in my
application running on iplanet web server6.0.I put the log4j jar file in the
lib under WEB-INF.However,when my servlet loads it is not able to find the
Logger parent Category class definition when i try to access the Logger
class.Any ideas?

Also I have created a properties file which is kept in web-inf
directory.However,how do i tell the application that this is the properties
file from which it should read which appender i want to use and so on.

Note:This mail was delivered on 100% recycled electrons.