From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: timestamp in chainsaw v2
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:07:08 GMT
> what i am missing in chainsaw v2 is the possibility to define the
> timestamp
> mask.
> in the log panel preferences you can only specify three different
> timestamp
> masks.
> is there any way to define your own timestamp mask like dd.MM.yyyy
> HH:mm:ss
> or am i missing something?

I've added this feature to CVS now, let me know how it goes.

Be aware that any saved preference loading might throw a mismatched
serialId exception as the underlying preference model class as been
changed.  Sorry about that.  The preference stuff is still a moving
target and will probably happen a few times until release.

cheers,

Paul Smith