From Michael Seele <mse...@guh-software.de>
Subject LogFactor5 pattern question
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:37:37 GMT
hi all,
is use LogFactor5 for my error analysing. now i want to add some special
infos to the logging message(application-build-numer, jdk-version...).
is it possible to change the pattern that i can add my infos to the log
message and is it also possible to see the added infos in the Logfactor5
gui?
if it is not possible, do you know another gui tool for Log4j where it
is possible to show a dynamic log message?
thx michael

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Michael Seele(Michael.Seele@guh-software.de)

G & H Softwareentwicklung GmbH     Tel.: {+49|0} 7451 - 53 706 0
Robert-Bosch-Str. 23               Fax:  {+49|0} 7451 - 53 706 90
D-72160 Horb a.N.                  http://www.guh-software.de