From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: [Chainsaw]: Ant-based installer
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:12:57 GMT

How about allowing both? Ignoring just the selected node in the tree
(as is the case currently) **or** ignoring the selected node and its
children.

The solution of expressions suggested by Scott offers a far more
precise control but probably is harder to put in place for the user.

Just my 2 shallow cents.

--
Ceki Gülcü