From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Generating logs to view in Chainsaw
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:44:45 GMT
You found a bug!

The log4jid property is just used internally by chainsaw to ensure that if you save events
from Chainsaw, that they can be re-added with the same 'id' field they had when they were
first seen by Chainsaw.

I've just committed a fix that should fix your problem.  Please feel free to post any comments/problems
you find.

Thanks,
Scott