From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: My Logging Dream...
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:00:34 GMT

Howdy,
The online manual is complemented by the archives of this list, which
are far from terse ;)  But anyways, one idea that comes to mind is to
include the customer ID (or login, or whatever unique identifier you
choose) as part of your MDC and PatternLayout, so that it's output in
every log message.  That way you can grep, chainsaw, or otherwise
analyze the log files to only see information about a specific user.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics