From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Custom Filter Question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:53:13 GMT

Howdy,

>cluttered.  So I only want to see debug statements that involve the
>classes that I have written.  I'll eventually turn the filter off in
>production.

Why not just add org.jboss=WARN to your configuration file so that only
messages at WARN level or higher show up from the org.jboss classes?
Your classes will still output at DEBUG level.

There are many ways to address this issue that come built-in to log4j,
without you needing to write any custom code.

Yoav Shapira