From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Custom Filter Question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:05:21 GMT

Howdy,

>"Why not just add org.jboss=WARN"
>
>Where do I put this in the config file?

That's for a properties configuration file.  You're using XML.  So your
syntax would be like:
<logger name="org.jboss">
  <level value ="warn" />
</logger>

You can put this anywhere in your configuration file.

I don't use log4j's XML configuration, so the above format might be
slightly wrong, but it's there I promise ;)

Yoav Shapira