From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject Re: Logs, where art thou????
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:17:49 GMT
First thing I would say to to try is to add:

log4j.debug=true

to either your property file, OR as a -D switch to the vm arguments
(later is safer as it can't be missed by Log4j if for some reason your
property file is not being found).

That will output any configuration log4j does to the console so you can
see anything.  Usually Tomcat will put this in the
$TOMCAT_HOME/logs/catalina.out file if you run tomcat separately, or to
wherever stdout is set to within an IDE.

That might help you figure out a bit more.

cheers,

Paul Smith