From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: java.util.logging interoperability
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:37:48 GMT
On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 09:24, Terry Henning wrote:
> I'll think about this a bit and see if I can come up with something
> worthy of public consumption.  Since this was developed on company time,
> I may need to get permission first.  We're using Log4J; I think it's
> only right that we try to give back.

Thanks Terry,

If you do decide to submit something, the Contributors License Agreement
is a bit of paper work that would need to be filled out.  There are 2
elements to choose from:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla.txt
http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt

I am not 100% sure which one you might need, and since I am far from
being a lawyer, I would recommend you and your company review both.

If you have any questions regarding this, let us know.

regards,

Paul Smith