From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject update to install-chainsaw.xml + question
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:51:42 GMT

Wanted to let people know that I updated the install-chainsaw.xml to use
the logging-log4j CVS module rather than jakarta-log4j, have it use the
up-to-date 2.0.8 Jakarta-oro package, and added a commented out stub of
<cvsgrab> listing all needed dependencies so that those behind a firewall
can get the log4j CVS at work.

Note: I haven't updated the site.  I can't remember what that entails.  Can
one of you other committers do that?

One other thing.  Has anyone else noticed that when you run "ant chainsaw"
on the Log4j build that the attempt by Ant to delete the log4j and chainsaw
jar files fails if they exist already?  I can't figure out why this would
be.  I can delete them just fine on my own.  Nothing seems to have a handle
to them.  I'm using Ant-1.6.1 and on both WinXP and Win2k.  Can anyone
confirm this?

Jake