From "John B. Moore" <...@microps.com>
Subject Re: Logs, where art thou????
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:29:26 GMT
Thanks..

Sorry, but you are loosing me a bit here...

I installed tomcat with the binary for windows..

jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18.exe

and it installed the "service".. (can I assume it installed it
correctly..??)

I also tested this running tomcat from the command line (using the
standard "startup.bat" file..

..same problem..

..so where does that leave me...???

 John..

--- In Log4J@yahoogroups.com, Jacob Kjome <hoju@v...> wrote:

> Do you have stdout specified for the service?  Here is how I would
install
> the 4.1.xx service...
>
> %CATALINA4_HOME%\bin\tomcat.exe -install Apache-Catalina4
> %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll

-Djava.class.path=%CATALINA4_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar