From "Kawthar Bt M Sulaiman" <mkaw...@maxis.com.my>
Subject Confused about log4j.properties
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 04:01:06 GMT

Hi,

In this file, there's:

log4j.rootCategory=debug, MO  ----> <first>

Then,

log4j.appender.MO=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.MO.Threshold=DEBUG. -----> <second>

My question, is the debug <on first> and <debug on second> has the
same
meaning?  So, if I just want to log INFO and above, do I change the
Threashold=INFO only or both?

I was looking for a documentation on what each lines mean but
couldn't find it.

Confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery
of this Message to such person), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. In such a
case, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business
of Maxis shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Maxis.