From "Frank Burns" <frankbu...@the-hub.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [log4j] JDBCAppender: WHat am I doing wrong?
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:08:51 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your interest.

> Could id be, that the order of appender and logging level plays a role?
They have to be in the order I specified. I changed them and got an error
saying that there was no appender named "INFO".
And all of my other appenders are defined this way, and they work perfectly.

Any other ideas?

Do YOU have a system working with JDBCAppender? Can you tell me how you have
configured it?

Thanks,

Frank.