From Raja <r...@collab.net>
Subject Usage of Guard in LogManager
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:29:36 GMT
I was trying to create a ApplicationRepositorySelector for jboss so that
all my log4j.xml settings take effect rather than tweaking the original
log4j.xml of jboss.
On browsing the LogManager code, it looks like there is a guard object
thats taken in during LogManager.setRepositorySelector. A Cursory
examination doesnt reflect any use of this outside the class except for
error checking within the same. Can someone enlighten me on why this is
required and cases when it would be important.

Thanks so much
Raja