From Srinivas <vasu2v...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject What I am Doing Wrong Please Help Me.............
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:36:27 GMT
Hi Friends,

I am implementing Log4j in my Application.But I am getting Error....
That is...

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).

In my application, i put the log4j.jar into classpath and log4j.properties and log4j.xml files
into WEB-INF\classes directory ......

But i am getting above error ...

So What i am getting Please help me.....
Thanks for replay ......
Srinivas