From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Log4j category for a thread
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:21:15 GMT
Tony,

Can you describe the concrete use case? Forget about the actual logger
objects for a second. Do you want logging from methodA+utilityMethod and
methodB+utilityMethod to go to different places? Or do you basically want
utilityMethod to inherit its logging context from some parent object?

--
Ceki Gülcü