From "Stephen Pain" <stephen.p...@db.com>
Subject XML file loading in chainsaw - adding threshold
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:55:57 GMT

Hi,

I've just struggled to load a huge (100+MB) file into chainsaw when all I was interested in
were the errors for some analysis I needed to do.  Having a cyclic buffer is helpful, but
if there are a load of debug messages you're not interested in, you can end up losing the
more important messages off the end of the buffer...

It would be a great help if we could specify a threshold on the loading of an XML file, just
like for the receivers... :)

Cheers,
Stephen

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.