From "Paul Smith" <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject RE: Configuration Question
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:44:03 GMT
I can verify that I can connect to a log4j1.2.8 app-server via Chainsaw v2
via a SocketHubAppender/Receiver combo.   SocketHubAppender is definitely
included in 1.2.8 and there has not been much modification to it for 1.3
(just some tidy up, from what I can see in the cvs history)
Cheers,
Paul Smith