From "Stephen Pain" <stephen.p...@db.com>
Subject RE: save filtered events from chainsaw
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:49:36 GMT

Good point, it's easy to remove the filter if you decided to save all the results.

Want me to look at implementing it, or shall I leave it to the experts?

Cheers,
Stephen

                      "Scott Deboy"

                      <sdeboy@comotivsy        To:       "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

                      stems.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: save filtered events from chainsaw

                      20/07/2004 16:16

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4J Users

                      List"

Good idea, Stephen

It may be worth having the save always based on the filtered (currently
displayed) events.

Scott