From Geoff <mina...@sprynet.com>
Subject Re: New Log4j appender available
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 18:58:36 GMT
Thanks for the feedback and for catching the error. I have fixed the
log4j.properties example for BufferSize.

With regards to buffering, you didn't miss a thing. I have updated the
documentation and example properties file to address this issue. You can
find more here (you may need to hit your browser's reload button to fetch
the current version):

	http://minaret.biz/tips/datedFileAppender.html#configuring

An updated zip file is available with these documentation changes:

	http://minaret.biz/tips/datedFileAppender-1.0.zip

Geoff