From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Reloading lo4j.xml properties files in WAR/EAR
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:29:13 GMT
Check out a few of the 3rd party extensions listed here:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/download.html

I think you'd be interested in the various web interfaces for Log4j.  You
might even be able to configure via JMX, although I've never done it
before.  Anyone have much experience with that?  Sounds like a good wiki item.

Jake