From "Depalma, Paul" <Paul.Depa...@BELLSOUTH.COM>
Subject Using DailyRollingAppender and the date in the log is off by one day...
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:20:25 GMT

Any help would be appreciated, It seems that the time stamp in my logs except for the current
log is of by a day.  For example my activity.log.20040901 contains entries for 09/02/2004.
 My activity.log.20040831 contains entries for 09/01/2004, etc.  It also appears that when
the date rolls it is not writing all of the log entries into the log with the date.

Thanks

Paul DePalma
BellSouth Science and Technology
paul.depalma@bellsouth.com
(404)986-9731

*****
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 113