From "Jung, Eric" <Eric.J...@Arbella.com>
Subject [Chainsaw] IP address for SocketReceiver is lost when editbox los es focus
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:48:18 GMT
Hi,
When I create a new SocketReceiver in Chainsaw and try to configure the
connectedSocketDetails or listener properties, anything I type in those
fields is erased when the field loses focus. Actually, I can't type anything
at all for connectedSocketDetails. I can type an IP or DNS name for the
listener property, but as soon as I click "OK" to save what I've typed, the
value is cleared.

This used to work a few weeks ago -- must have been a prior release -- but
now I can't get Chainsaw SocketReceivers to work at all.

Thank you in advance,
Eric Jung