From "Huynh-Luu, Lan" <lan.huynh-...@navteq.com>
Subject RE: integrate CompositeRollingAppender to existing log4j-1.2.8.ja r library
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:20:46 GMT
I would like to integrate the CompositeRollingAppender to
the log4j-1.2.8.jar library.  I tried to build it, but it had
failed.

My question is:
Is there any way to get the new log4j library which
included the CompositeRollingAppender?

If the answer to the above is no, how do I build
it?  (I read the build.properties.sample file, but
it doesn't help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Lan

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any
copy of it from your computer or paper files.